Contract Update Requests
Go to Connexion, the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Competitive Bidding Program’s secure portal, to request the following changes to your contract:
- Add a location(s) to a competition(s) on your contract.
- Remove a location(s) from a competition(s) on your contract.
- Request the full or partial transfer of your contract to another entity.
- Disclose subcontracting arrangements for certain services.
- Complete your semi-annual reporting of manufacturer and model information using Form C.
Go to How to Update Information in the CMS Enterprise Portal for instructions on how to change, remove, or add a role in Connexion, and to update an email address. Role changes will also be validated with your data in the Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS). For information on what actions each role can perform, please see the DBidS and Connexion User Role Table.