DMEPOS Competitive Bidding - Round 2021: Submit Your Bid Now!
The bid window for Round 2021 of the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Competitive Bidding Program will close on Wednesday, September 18, 2019. All bids must be completed, approved, and certified in the DMEPOS Bidding System, DBidS, and required documents must be uploaded in Connexion, the program’s secure portal, by 8:59:59 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time. Go to the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) website and select the Portals tab at the top of the page to enter DBidS and Connexion. Don’t wait – submit your bid(s) today!
Before the bid window closes, check to make sure:
• You uploaded a bid surety bond in Connexion for each competitive bidding area on your bid, and included all pages
of the bid surety bond needed to address the eight requirements outlined in the Bid Surety Bond Checklist.
• All your required financial documents are uploaded in Connexion and are in accordance with the Request for Bids
• Your documents are not password protected before uploading in Connexion.
• Form A in DBidS is complete and approved and Form B is complete and certified by your authorized official (AO) or
backup authorized official (BAO).
• Check your status page. Any update to Form A or Form B by the AO, a BAO, or an end user (EU) may require
Form A to be re-approved or Form B to be re-certified.
• The bid amount(s) on your bid sheet on Form B in DBidS is accurate and bona fide.
• Your enrollment data with the National Supplier Clearinghouse (NSC) is reflected in the Provider Enrollment, Chain,
and Ownership System (PECOS) and is up to date.
• Licensure and accreditation for each location on your bid(s) is reflected in PECOS.
• Registered users’ (AO, BAO, and EU) email addresses are current in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
(CMS) Enterprise Portal.
Note: You cannot delete a document once it is uploaded in Connexion, but you can upload a revised document in Connexion before the bid window closes.
Before submitting and finalizing your bid(s), review the RFB Instructions, DBidS User Guide, and DBidS and Connexion User Role Table. We also recommend that you review the fact sheets, Bid Preparation Worksheet, Utilization Reports, and Lead Item Pricing Calculator prior to bidding. The RFB Instructions specify the required documents you must upload in Connexion.
The CBIC is the official information source for bidders and bidder education. CMS cautions bidders about potential inaccurate information concerning the DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program posted on websites other than the CBIC website. Bidders that rely on this information in the preparation or submission of their bids could be at risk of submitting a non-compliant bid. Visit the CBIC website for valuable resources and tools and to subscribe to Email Updates.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the CBIC customer service center at 877-577-5331 between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Hours are currently extended until 9 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time during the last two weeks of the bid window.
DME Competitive Bid Web Chat
CHAT IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE
Please complete the Contact Form and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.