Uploading Documents in Connexion Quick Reference
New for Round 2021, all required documents must be uploaded in Connexion, the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Competitive Bidding Program’s secure portal. Mailed, faxed, emailed, or hand-delivered documents will not be considered. Please follow the steps below to upload documents in Connexion.
Ensure your documents are not password protected before uploading them in Connexion.
- Go to the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) website, and click on Connexion in the upper right corner of the page. Click on Access Connexion.
- Enter your Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Identity Management (IDM) System user ID and password and click Log In.
- Now that you are logged into Connexion, select Upload a Document from the Document Center on your dashboard.
- Your dashboard will also display on My To-Do List any action items requiring your attention.
- From the drop down menu, click Upload a Document.
- The Bid Cycle will display Round 2021.
- Select your bidder number from the drop down box. Under I am uploading…, select the type of document that you are uploading.
- Under Select my file…, click Browse for file.
- A window will display for you to locate the file on your computer. The file must be in a PDF format, and the maximum file size must be under 50 MB.
- After selecting the file from your computer, select a description of the document from the options under This document includes…. If you’re uploading a bid surety bond, choose the corresponding competitive bidding area (CBA) from Please select a CBA.
- You may choose to enter an alternate name for the file under This file’s nickname is….
- Under Certification Statement & Signature, enter your CMS IDM System user ID.
- Click Confirm & Upload.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, you may either upload another document or return to the dashboard. After each upload, a message will appear in Connexion confirming whether your file was uploaded successfully or if the upload failed. If you receive a message that your upload failed, please attempt to upload the document again. If problems persist or you have any questions, please contact the CBIC customer service center at 877-577-5331 for assistance.
Please visit your My Upload History page in Connexion to confirm receipt of your documents. The My Upload History page displays details for all documents that you have uploaded in Connexion. However, it does not confirm the accuracy or completeness of your documents.
DMEPOS CBP Web Chat