If my state does not require a license, but the notice says my location is missing the license, what should I do?

If your Notice of Preliminary Bid Evaluation indicates your location is not properly licensed, you should refer to the DMEPOS State Licensure Directory on the National Supplier Clearinghouse (NSC) website, and if necessary, contact the applicable state licensing agency. However, if your location is exempt from a state licensing requirement, then you must upload documentation to support your exemption in Connexion, the program’s secure portal, as described in Table 1 of your Notice of Preliminary Bid Evaluation. 

Chat Now


Please answer the questions below so that we can connect you with an agent. Fields with a red asterisk (*) are required.
1( ) -

Updated: 10/16/2019