Attention Round 2 contract suppliers! Three new educational webcasts have been posted on the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) website, www.DMECompetitiveBid.com. Tune into the webcasts for information that is important to you.
- Meet Your Competitive Bidding Liaisons and learn how they can assist you.
- Learn how to update your contract information or add or remove locations.
- Understand the marketing guidelines.
- Review key contract terms and obligations.
- Learn more about important topics such as grandfathering, traveling beneficiaries, transitioning a beneficiary from another supplier, and correct Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) modifier use.
To tune in to a webcast, go to the CBIC website, select Round 2 & National Mail-Order, then Educational Information, and choose Education Events. No registration is required. Each webcast is approximately 20 minutes and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. A transcript of each webcast is also posted on the website.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please call the CBIC customer service center at 877-577-5331 between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.