REMINDER: A preliminary review of your bid(s) has been conducted and a secure notification of the results has been posted to your DBidS status page. Access to this notification is available in DBidS through Friday, February 26, 2016.
To access the notification:
- Go to the Round 1 2017 DBidS page.
- Log into DBidS with your user ID and password1; the status page will appear.
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page and click the Preliminary Bid Evaluation Status button.
- You may print and/or save the notification for your records.
The notification indicates whether your:
bid(s) was satisfactorily completed, certified, and approved in DBidS.
hardcopy document package was received timely.
bid will continue to be evaluated for a contract offer.
The notification will inform you if a location(s) is eligible for further review. If the location(s) is not eligible, the notification will specify which enrollment requirement(s) was not met by the close of bidding, December 16, 2015.2 You will then have the opportunity to verify with the applicable organization that the requirement(s) was met by the close of bidding. You must verify the unmet requirement(s) within 10 business days, which is February 26, 2016. Refer to the Preliminary Bid Evaluation fact sheet for more information.
IMPORTANT: If you receive a notice stating that all enrollment requirements were met, this process does not guarantee that the applicable bid(s) will be eligible for a contract offer. Your bids may still be disqualified if, during the bid evaluation process, CMS finds that any of the bidding requirements in the RFB were not met. All bids are considered final once bidding closes and cannot be amended or changed. It is important that you continue to keep your enrollment information up to date with the National Supplier Clearinghouse and in the Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System. This includes making sure your locations remain active, and properly licensed/accredited for the items you bid.
NOTE: This preliminary review does not include a review of your financial documents, which is a separate review and notification process. This preliminary review is also separate from the covered document review process. Please see the Covered Document Review Date fact sheet for more information on the covered document review process.
If you have any questions about the preliminary bid evaluation process or logging into DBidS, please contact the CBIC customer service center at 877-577-5331 between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
1Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) system passwords are set to expire every sixty (60) days. In the event your password has expired, you will be prompted to change your password. EIDM user IDs and passwords are disabled after sixty (60) days if not used. When you log in after 60 days, the system will display the ‘Unlock my Account’ view; enter your user ID and correctly answer all challenge questions on the next page; enter your new password in the input fields of ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm New Password’ to unlock your account.
2The following enrollment data in the Provider Enrollment, Chain, and Ownership System (PECOS) has been checked for each location on the bid(s):
- Active PTAN - PTAN has an active status (not inactive or revoked)
- Accreditation – PTAN is accredited to furnish items in the product category
- Licensure – PTAN is licensed by the state to provide items in the product category
- Common Ownership and Common Control - PTAN is not commonly owned or commonly controlled by another supplier bidding in the same product category and competitive bidding area. For more information, please read the Common Ownership and Common Control fact sheet.