Paperless • Interactive • Secure
Welcome to Connexion, the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Competitive Bidding Program secure portal.
Bidding suppliers can upload required bidding documents, view bid results, and respond to contract offers.
Contract suppliers can update their product information or phone number displayed in the Medicare Supplier Directory, add or remove eligible locations, inform CMS of subcontracting relationships or changes in ownership, and update and complete other contract information. Non-contract suppliers can access Connexion to provide specific change of ownership information.
Your Connexion dashboard will list requests you have submitted, their status, and a to-do list of items to complete, review, or approve based on your Connexion role.
To view fully executed contracts and to complete or submit the forms listed below, follow the directions provided below to access Connexion.
- Form C
- Contract Supplier Change of Location/Information Update Form
- Subcontractor Disclosure Form
- Change of Ownership- Notification Form
- Change of Ownership- Purchaser Form
To view and respond to contract offers and other correspondence, authorized officials (AOs) and backup authorized officials (BAOs) must be registered in the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS’) Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) system for Connexion. Bidding suppliers who have not registered for Connexion should use the resources below to assist with registration. Contract offers and other correspondence will only be communicated through Connexion and will not be mailed.
You only need to register one time to add Connexion access. After you have registered for Connexion, you can access Connexion by completing the following steps:
- Click the green Access Connexion button below. This button will link you to CMS' Enterprise Portal
- Enter your CMS (EIDM) user ID in the User ID field
- Enter your CMS password in the Password field
- Select Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) device from the Choose MFA Device field drop-down
- Enter the security code
- Click Login
- Click on the CBIC application on the My Portal page
- You will then be taken to the Connexion dashboard. My To-Do List will list any items requiring your attention
Once in Connexion, you will find helpful instructions by clicking on Connexion Help at the top of the page. In addition, watch the Connexion Tutorial, which highlights key functions of the DMEPOS Competitive Bidding Program’s secure portal. You may also call the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) customer service center at 877-577-5331 for assistance between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.