Beneficiaries should call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) for assistance with questions about the competitive bidding program or claims.
Suppliers or referral agents who have questions about the competitive bidding program should call the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) customer service center at 877-577-5331 between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
The CBIC customer service center will be closed for the following holidays:
|New Year's Day|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|Day after Thanksgiving|
Note: If the holiday falls on a Saturday, the holiday is observed on the Friday before the holiday. If the holiday falls on a Sunday, the holiday is observed on the following Monday.
Suppliers or referral agents may also email the CBIC customer service center. However, please do not include any protected health information (PHI). Our goal is to reply to inquiries within two business days. Please note that we are not able to assist with claims or enrollment questions. See contact information below for the following:
- Durable Medical Equipment Medicare Administrative Contractors (DME MACs)
- National Provider Enrollment Eastern Region Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) contractor (NPEAST)
- National Provider Enrollment Western Region DMEPOS contractor (NPWEST)
- DMEPOS Appeals and Rebuttal contractor
Suppliers or referral agents needing website navigation or general question assistance may use eChat. eChat is located at the bottom right-hand side of the website during CBIC customer service center hours between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Mail correspondence to:
Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor
2743 Perimeter Pkwy Ste 200-400
Augusta, GA 30909-6499
COMPETITIVE BIDDING LIAISONS
Competitive Bidding Liaisons are available to answer questions, resolve potential problems, provide technical support on the competitive bidding process, and attend or provide educational materials for workshops and meetings.
Suppliers should call the DME MAC for the area where the beneficiary permanently resides for assistance with claims questions.
Medicare DME MAC Contractors
Contact the respective NPEAST or NPWEST based on their assigned U.S. states and territories for assistance with supplier enrollment:
- Alabama, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
- Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, American Samoa, Guam, and Northern Mariana Islands
ENROLLMENT APPEAL AND REBUTTAL QUESTIONS
All provider enrollment appeals and rebuttals for DMEPOS suppliers will continue to be processed by Palmetto GBA, LLC. They should be emailed to NSC.Appeals@palmettogba.com or sent via mail to:
National Supplier Clearinghouse
PO Box 100142
Attn: Hearings and Appeals
Columbia, SC 29202-3142
If you have appeal or rebuttal questions, please call Palmetto GBA, LLC at 866-238-9652, or email NSC.Appeals@palmettogba.com.
SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES
Subscribe to receive the latest updates about the competitive bidding program.
WEBSITE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Email your issue to the Webmaster for help with technical problems encountered when using this website.
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT (FOIA) REQUESTS
Palmetto GBA and the CBIC cannot accept or respond to FOIA requests over the Internet. Please send FOIA requests to the following mailing or email address:
Mail Code: AG-615
P.O. Box 100190
Columbia, SC 29202-3190