Paperless • Interactive • Secure
Connexion - the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Competitive Bidding Program’s secure portal.
Contract suppliers use Connexion to:
- Request updates to a contract by adding or removing a location;
- Request the full or partial transfer of a contract to another entity;
- Disclose subcontracting arrangements for certain services;
- Complete semi-annual reporting of manufacturer and model information using Form C;
- Upload documents;
- View their Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) signed contract; and
- View the current status of their contract.
Bidders use Connexion to:
- Upload required bidding documents during the bid window;
- View and respond to notices requesting information (e.g., covered document review date, bona fide bid, and preliminary bid evaluation), if applicable;
- View their financial scoring summary; and
- Review and accept or decline contract offers.
As a reminder, contract suppliers and bidders must have Connexion access added to their account by logging in to the CMS Identity Management (IDM) System and following the instructions in the How to Update Information in the CMS Identity Management (IDM) System.
Click on the "Visit CMS IDM System" button below to update your contact information or request access
Call the Competitive Bidding Implementation Contractor (CBIC) customer service center at 877-577-5331 between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. prevailing Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, for assistance with registration, passwords, account unlocks, and user role updates or changes.
|DBidS and Connexion User Role Table |
This table includes the actions each user role can perform in the Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics, and Supplies (DMEPOS) Bidding System, DBidS, and in Connexion, the program’s secure portal. Updated on 11/20/2020 to add new actions that each user role can perform in Connexion.
|Uploading Documents in Connexion Quick Reference |
This document includes instructions for uploading required documents in Connexion. In Round 2021, all required documents must be uploaded in Connexion.